Pricing & Payments
We welcome all growers to supply Marquis Macadamias and experience the benefits we have to offer.
This Season’s Pricing Offer
The market conditions are relatively complex, which has slowed contract negotiations as both Marquis and customers grapple with ongoing Covid impacts and European political. The 2022 season notional nut-in-shell price reflects this current situation and Marquis’ continued effort to stabilise the macadamia industry and stimulate demand to ensure a strong return for growers.
Marquis will be undertaking cost saving measures in an effort to improve the return to Growers. Our focus will be on building the ingredients segment in this challenging market to assist in ensuring that long-term prices provide profitable and sustainable returns to Growers.
*All at 33% Saleable Kernel Recovery, 3% Reject Kernel Recovery and 10% Nut-in-Shell Moisture Content. These are notional prices and all deliveries are subject to the Marquis Macadamias Terms & Conditions of Nut-in-Shell Purchase 2022.
Our 2022 offer includes:
- A Quality bonus for low reject levels of up to $0.30 per kg at 0% Reject Kernel Recovery
- A Freshcare subsidy of $0.03/kg
- Commercial grade at Premium grade prices
- No reject penalties
- Dehusking services available
- Free dehusking and sorting for deliveries with up to 10% NIH and 5% Gross Rejects delivered to our Lismore Factory
- A radius-based freight subsidy
- Upfront payment of 50%, 3 weeks from the week of delivery
We are proud of our track record and dedication to maximising return for growers. We have a history of increasing the final price paid to all growers from the notional price. We make money for growers – not from them.
7 year average
Marquis Macadamias understands the importance of cashflow to macadamia growers. Our payment terms are designed to provide cash flow across the season. We offer strong first payments and regular instalments to ensure a balanced cashflow.